Pacific Ocean Group was established in 2014, with a strong determination of the company to be totally committed to the highest level of quality.
Through the years of providing a reliable and quality services Pacific Ocean Group of Companies had gain the trust of its client and gradually accumulated a vast number of vessels to be managed. The policy of Pacific Ocean Group is to ensure that client requirements are properly handled and exceed to their satisfaction.
Leading member of the Group is Golden Career Ship Management which offers a complete Crew Management and Manning services to shipowning companies and enjoys a good name and reputation of providing efficient, reliable, competent and well trained personnel to its various clients, operating worldwide. Services offered through all member companies of the Group are as follows:
- Crew Management
- Stcw courses
- Manpower forecasting
- Visas and other International travel documentsy
- Payroll and other contract benefits
- Administering Medical Schemes and Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Expense MGA / Crew Payroll onboard
- Manning Disbursements / Processing of all Invoices for Payments
- Preparing relevant annual budget
- Arranging and keeping seafarers personal data
- Accommodating promotion of crew onboard
- Training Familiarization (Principal’s SMS)
- Assisting crew on their professional licenses and certificates
- Arranging documentary requirements for Flag State Licenses of competence
- Monitoring Labour updates
- Arranging and assisting for all principal’s personnel medical examinations
- Provide Legal assistance to the Principal of all the disability and legal cases.
- Provide exceptional Training Services through its licensed training center (Ocean Maritime Academy & Pacific Maritime Academy)
In order to remain in the forefront of providing quality services in the Maritime
Industry, Pacific Ocean Group. had successfully obtained ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) with the relevant rules and regulation incorporated to the company’s quality system manual, which is in accordance to the latest Maritime Labour Convention 2006 (MLC).
Pacific Ocean Group, is likewise tasked to manage, monitor and control its members group of company’s operating in other different country to make sure that its policy is being adhered throughout the organization.